Cinelli Vigorelli Track Frameset, HSL/Italo Ltd.
Named for the famed Milano velodrome where the reputations of great cyclists such as Archambaud, Coppi, Anquetil, Baldini and Moser were built. The Vigorelli velodrome is no longer used, but the legend lives on in this track-specific racing machine
- Columbus Airplane (Supersection oversized shape) 7005-T6 aluminum frame construction with rear-facing, steel insert horizontal track dropouts @ 120mm spacing (no brake mount on frame)
- 1-1/8" Columbus Straight Carbon color matched, carbon/aluminum (blades/steerer) fork with a 35mm rake and an integrated headset (42.0mm Campy Hiddenset standard): drilled for a brake, but plugged and painted for cleaner aesthetics
- Includes headset, seat clamp and replaceable stainless steel dropout inserts
- Color: HSL-Black is Black (gloss black, yellow stays/Italo '79 stripes), Pink (matte grey and pink)
- Weight frame/fork: 1500g/560g (54cm)