SRAM Omnium Crankset w/ GXP Bottom Bracket
The purists choice for street and track performance. The new Omnium track crankset is the first external bearing track crank in the world. Designed for world-class track racing, but also at home as the ultimate fixie crankset, the Omnium features our strongest and stiffest alloy, 7050-T6. The full 5mm thick 7075-T6 chainwheel was developed for use only with 1/2 x 1/8 chains. Reports from our test riders suggest that this is the stiffest crank theyve ever ridden.
- The first external bearing track crank in the world
- Designed for all-out velodrome racing, but also at home as the ultimate fixie crankset
- Omnium features SRAM's strongest and stiffest alloy, 7050-T6
- The 5mm thick 7075-T6 chainwheel is designed only for 1/2 x 1/8 chains
- Bottom bracket included, 825 grams
[Q] What is the tooth count?
[A] This comes with a 48t chain-ring.
[Q] What is the BCD on this Crank?
[A] 144 BCD.
[Q] What is the crank arm length?
[A] Crank arm length available in 165mm,167.5mm, or 170mm