Cinelli Zydeco Cross Frame-Rainbow
- FORK SOLD SEPARATELY
- Columbus Airplane (Supersection oversized shape) 7005-T6 aluminum frame construction with rear-facing, steel insert horizontal track dropouts @ 120mm spacing
The new Zydeco meets the latest needs for gravel riding and forms a perfect union between race and travel. A revisited geometry: bottom bracket lowered and rear stays extended to give added stability and improved ride on rough terrain even at high speeds. Columbus monocoque carbon fiber fork with clearance to mount tires up to 700x42. A unique brush aluminum finish.
- 1-1/8" Columbus Straight Carbon color matched, carbon/aluminum (blades/steerer) fork with a 35mm rake and an integrated headset (42.0mm Campy Hiddenset standard): drilled for a brake, but plugged and painted for cleaner aesthetics
- Includes headset, seat clamp and replaceable stainless steel dropout inserts
- Color: HSL-Black is Black (gloss black, yellow stays/Italo '79 stripes), Pink (matte grey and pink)
- Weight frame/fork: 1500g/560g (54cm)